Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting Back To Work!

I know I have been slacking a lot with posting blog entries but I am working hard to make the next research blog a good one. It will be about unicorns through history to today and already I have learned so much about this subject from reading up on it that I can't believe I have gone this far into life without learning these things. I am super excited about this post because I love horses and I have always wanted to own one but also because the first word I learned to spell when I was little was Unicorn. I learned how to spell that before I learned how to spell my name.
Life is crazy at the moment with surgery,Thanksgiving,black Friday, and the weather is having quite an effect on me. Even with all the crazy crap going on we have gotten the Christmas decor up and it is being enjoyed as we speak! I love the lights they are so pretty and I cry when everything is over and we have to take them down :(.

WHAT ARE YOU READING?


I just finished reading Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and I have given it 5 stars because I just loved the dragons they were such complex characters and their mingling with the humans kept me on the edge of my seat at times.
I also started reading the next book in the Tiger's Curse series by Colleen Houck Tiger's Destiny and these books always get good ratings from me because I love the whole plot of the series and Colleen Houck has a way with words that makes you feel like your right there with her characters.

 WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SLACKING?

Alright I will admit it I have been sleeping quite a bit and I have also been watching vlogs on YouTube like a crazy person. My favorite vlogger is mandaelysepanda and I like her because of how dorky she is. Watching her vlogs makes me feel like I am not alone and on more than one occasion I have watched one of her vlogs while I have been depressed and even if it is for a moment she makes me smile.



   mandapanda vlogs

      Colleen Houck book signing

No comments:

Post a Comment