Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Won a Book Bundle!

The people of my house descended upon me when they learned that I had won a book bundle from a book club named From Left to Write. They were as shocked as me when they heard the news and quickly got puppy dog faces so they could each pick a book from the bundle that they could have. I gave in since it is the holidays and I love to see people's faces when I give them gifts so of course my husband chose first. Sheldon (husband) chose Ready Player One by Ernest Cline ( I am currently reading this book) and Skeletor (roommate) since his birthday is coming up got Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
I would like to say that the book club stayed in touch with me right up until I got the books in the mail which didn't even take a week to reach me which is AWESOME! I got the box just a few days after learning that I won it and I turned into a little kid again as I held the box and jumped up and down with happiness. I am also on good terms with all three cats since they got the box the books came in. Below is a list of the books in the bundle and don't forget to check out the From Left to Write blog!

Book Bundle List

Gone Girl  by Gillian Flynn

 Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking   by  Susan Cain

Lady Almina and the Real Dowton Abbey  by The Countess of Carnarvon

Ready Player One  by  Ernest Cline

The Black Count  by  Tom Reiss

The Expats  by  Chris Pavone

Double Cross: The True Story of D-Day Spies  by  Ben Macintyre

The Headmaster's Wager  by  Vincent Lam

I Am Forbidden  by  Anouk Markovits

Buddy: How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man  by   Brian McGory



Home Page  of  From Left to Write




No comments:

Post a Comment