Monday, March 4, 2013

Look Alike Book Covers! PART 2

I just go nuts when I see a picture used more than once on books or else where. I swear I continue to see this one picture of a hooded guy on books covers...this guy has got to be on at least 30 book covers. Down below are some more look alike covers that I have found and a special surprise!

Come on I know this braid!



























Come on guys I know a lot of beautiful horses to take pictures of!

















The drips are different but the idea is the same.












What the heck people!









Putting it out of focus doesn't make it different!
















Ok and now the HUGE surprise you all have been waiting for!
So I was reading a magazine today and I ran across the Easy cover I mean an advertisement for Splat hair color!




















No comments:

Post a Comment