1. Author you've read the most books from:
2. Best sequel EVER!!!
A: It's a draw between Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck and Spells by Aprilynne Pike
3. Currently reading:
A: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
4. Drink of Choice while reading:
A: Green tea
5. E-reader or Physical book?
A: I tend to go for a Physical book but I wouldn't ever get rid of my Kindle because I love it too.
6. Fictional character you probably would have dated in High school.
A: I have 2 Ren from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber
7. Glad you gave this book a chance.
A: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. If you could unread a book just so you could read it again for the first time what book would it be?
A: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
9. Important moment in your reading life:
A: I was asked if I wanted to work in the High school library when I was in the 10th grade. That was my favorite time of the school day. I loved showing people books based on things they liked and having them fall in love with it.
10. I just finished reading:
A: Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Mariller
11. Kinds of books you won't read:
A: Mystery and Thrillers I HATE THEM!
12. Longest book you have ever read:
13. Major book hangover because of:
A: The Clockwork Prince series by Cassandra Clare I actually cried when I read the last book in the series.
14. Number of bookcases you own:
A: I own 2 and books are spilling over
15. One book you have read more than once.
16. Preferred place to read:
A: In Bed! Best place of all!
17. Quote that inspires you / gives you all the feels from a book you've read.
A: "Do not thrust away destiny, toss away like a weed! Is precious, costly flower. Patience, wait time and bloom open." -Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
18. Reading regret:
A: I regret that I didn't learn to read sooner. I didn't start teaching myself how to read until I was in the 5th grade.
19. Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in the series):
A: Daughter of the Forest series by Juliet Mariller and Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
20. Three of your all-time favorite books:
A: 1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
2. Crimson kiss by Trisha Baker
3. Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
21. Unapologetic Fangirl for:
A: Easy one.....William Herondale
22. Very excited for this release more than all the others:
A: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
23. Worst bookish habit:
A: Going to the library when I have tons of books to read at home.
24. X-marks the spot...start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
A: The Slayer Chronicles First Kill by Heather Brewer
25. Your latest book purchase:
A: Earth Bound and Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
26. ZzZz snatcher book (last book that kept you up way late):
A: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (I was up until 3am last night reading it)
:) I hope that has opened your eyes to the dork that I am. What was that you want one more question? Ok here is one last question.
27. What is your favorite movie based off a book (fairy tales don't count):