Monday, August 12, 2013

Bookish Survey!

I kept seeing the A to Z book survey done by so many bloggers so I figured I would do my own take on it.

1. Author you've read the most books from
 A:
Charlaine Harris...I have read all but two of her Sookie Stackhouse series


2. Best sequel EVER!!!
A: It's a draw between Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck and Spells by Aprilynne Pike


3. Currently reading
A: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card


4. Drink of Choice while reading:
A: Green tea


5. E-reader or Physical book?
A: I tend to go for a Physical book but I wouldn't ever get rid of my Kindle because I love it too.


6. Fictional character you probably would have dated in High school.
A: I have 2     Ren from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
                                 Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber

                                      
7. Glad you gave this book a chance.
A: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


8. If you could unread a book just so you could read it again for the first time what book would it be? 
A: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott


9. Important moment in your reading life:
A: I was asked if I wanted to work in the High school library when I was in the 10th grade. That was my favorite time of the school day. I loved showing people books based on things they liked and having them fall in love with it.


10. I just finished reading
A: Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Mariller


11. Kinds of books you won't read
A: Mystery and Thrillers I HATE THEM!


12. Longest book you have ever read
A:
Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray   with a page count of: 720 pages


13. Major book hangover because of
A: The Clockwork Prince series by Cassandra Clare   I actually cried when I read the last book in the series.


14. Number of bookcases you own
 A: I own 2 and books are spilling over

15. One book you have read more than once.
A:
Crimson Kiss by Trisha Baker


16. Preferred place to read
A: In Bed! Best place of all!


17. Quote that inspires you / gives you all the feels from a book you've read. 
A: "Do not thrust away destiny, toss away like a weed! Is precious, costly flower. Patience, wait time and bloom open." -Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck


18. Reading regret:
A: I regret that I  didn't learn to read sooner. I didn't start teaching myself how to read until I was in the 5th grade.


19. Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in the series):
A: Daughter of the Forest series by Juliet Mariller    and   Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


20. Three of your all-time favorite books:
A1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                2. Crimson kiss by Trisha Baker
                3. Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

21. Unapologetic Fangirl for
A: Easy one.....William Herondale
......well maybe not that easy because I would also fangirl over  Ren from Tiger's Curse as well.


22. Very excited for this release more than all the others:
A: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


23. Worst bookish habit
A: Going to the library when I have tons of books to read at home.


24. X-marks the spot...start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book
A: The Slayer Chronicles First Kill by Heather Brewer


25. Your latest book purchase:
A: Earth Bound and Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike


26. ZzZz snatcher book (last book that kept you up way late):
A: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (I was up until 3am last night reading it)

:) I hope that has opened your eyes to the dork that I am. What was that you want one more question? Ok here is one last question.

27. What is your favorite movie based off a book (fairy tales don't count):
A:
Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment