Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Skeletor Reviews!!! Midnight Crossroad review by Charlaine Harris BOOK REVIEW!!!

                                                        Amazon **  Barnes&Noble      
    


  Title: Midnight Crossroad

Author: Charlaine Harris

Published: Penguin Group                                                        


Midnight Texas is a small town with one traffic light, and the population of midnight
likes it that way. Midnight is quiet and the perfect place to keep a low profile, all that is changed
when one of there own goes missing and Midnight is suddenly in the spotlight. Trying to keep
one of there own from the wrong end of the law and deal with a right wing extremist group that
make Hitler look down to earth isn't a easy task, it is a good thing that the town people aren't
exactly as they seem either.


Rating:





Thoughts: I am not a "mystery" fan but I am a Charlaine Harris fan. I love the Sookie Stackhouse
series and was sad to see it end, but I was excited that Ms.Harris had decided to write a new
trilogy with various characters from all here series. I thought Midnight Crossroad was a great
start to a new trilogy/series, it had a nice mix of paranormal and mystery. I really enjoyed the
mix of 3rd person & 1st person narrative, it brought a unique view to the book giving the reader
a "bigger" picture of the events happening. I can't give to much away because I want readers
to experience the mystery and twist of the story blindly like I did. I am happy to have a series to fill the void Sookie left.


No comments:

Post a Comment