Thursday, June 5, 2014

Skeletor Reviews! We Were Liars by E. Lockhart!

                                                     Amazon ** Barnes&Noble
                                                       
                                                        
Title: We Were Liars

Author: E. Lockhart

Published:  Random House


The Sinclairs are New England socialites, they are rich, beautiful, and distinguished. The story
revolves around Cady and her cousins the Liars. Spanning the course of several summers, and
one very important summer. It's a story of love, secrets and lies. We Were Liars will keep you
guessing to the very end.


Rating:





Thoughts: I bought We Were Liars solely based of the fact that everyone was talking about it and the "big
twist" that you had to keep secret. I found the book very entertaining, the characters were real,
and the family made you love to hate them and want to be them all at the same time. The big
part of this book for me was the Twist. I think the appeal of not knowing what was going to really
happen was the entertainment value for me. I didn't get the twist until I read it, in fact I was
convince that the twist was something else all together. This is the kind of book that reviewing
is hard because I do not want to give anything away. I just recommend reading the book, it's a
very well written YA mystery.





No comments:

Post a Comment