1. Legend of Zelda - Your favorite classic. A: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
2. The Adventure of Link - A sequel that was just as good if not better than the original.
A: Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
3. Link's Awakening - Saddest book you ever read.
A: Dewy by Vicki Myron and Bret Witter
4. Ocarina of time - A book where the main character matures.
A: Wings series by Aprilynne Pike
5. Majora's Mask - A book where time is important.
A: What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? by The Buried Life
6. Oracle of Ages/Seasons - A duology or two books that don't get the attention they deserve.
A: Six - Gun Snow White by Catherynne M. Valente
A: Walking in Circles before Lying Down by Merrill Markoe
7. Wind Waker - A book that revolves around the sea.
A: The Watersong series by Amanda Hocking
8. Four Swords - Book series with the best fandom.
A: The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
9. Minish Cap - A book that reminds you of being little.
A: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White and Garth Williams
( I don't think that I am the only person who loves this story.)
10. Twilight Princess - A book with a dark theme.
A: Sharp Teeth by Toby Barlow
11. Skyward Sword - A book that was difficult to get through.
A: Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
12. Hyrule Warriors - Most anticipated upcoming release/releases.
A: Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (Book 2 in the Serephina series.)
A: The Beast by Lindsay Mead ( A beauty and the beast retelling!)