Sunday, December 28, 2014

The End Of The Year Book Survey 2014!

The time has come yet again for the....













1. Best book you read in 2014?
A: Hounded by Kevin Hearne







2. The book you thought you were going to like but didn't.
A: The Giver by Lois Lowery
( I had been hearing so much about the book and about how everyone loves it but when I read it I found myself falling to sleep while reading it and the book also left a lot of questions unanswered.)








3. A book you read in 2014 that you recommend most to people.
A: The Attack On Titan manga series by Hajime Isayama









4. The book that surprised you the most.
A: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
( This book was so good and when I thought I had the plot figured out I was thrown for a loop by something completely unexpected.)










5. Best series you discovered in 2014.
A:The Olympians series by George O'Connor
(So Far Hades is my favorite!)







6. Favorite New Author you discovered in 2014.
A: Stacey O'Neale











7. The most thrilling, unputdownable book you read in 2014.
A: Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost










8. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2014. 
A: The Shadow Prince by Stacey O'Neale











9. Book you can't believe you waited until 2014 to read. 
A: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


10. Your favorite quote from a book you read in 2014. 
A:  " Decorum dictates you must die; common sense requires you live. And if you speak for God, you lie, so judge me not lest you forgive." - The Watch That Ends The Night by Allan Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment