Monday, February 23, 2015

Alone Forever: The Singles Collection by Liz Prince BOOK REVIEW!



                                                         Amazon ** Barnes&Noble



Title: Alone Forever: Singles Collection

Author: Liz Prince

Published: Top Shelf Productions


Anyone who has ever been single will understand how hard it is to find the right one. Some of us don't have trouble finding someone while some of us who are odd balls had a harder time.

This book is written in a comic strip type of format and it follows Liz Prince and her Ok Cupid dating adventures as well as other dating excursions. Come with Liz on her many dates and watch as they fail over and over again in every comedic way possible.






Rating:







Thoughts: This is a book for someone with a since of humor and the reason I say that is because this book could be offensive to the light hearted. I liked this book and found it to be quite funny, I even found myself laughing out loud at Liz's shenanigans and the the awkward situations she got herself into.












1 comment:

  1. Nice review!
    I like your blog so I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Check the post on my blog for details

    aeriko001 @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete