Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Saga Volumes 1-4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples MINI SERIES REVIEW!


                                                     Amazon ** Barnes&Noble



Title: Saga

Author: Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Published: Image Comics


This is a series that takes place on various planets as well as in space and follows Alana and Marko two new parents to a child from a forbidden relationship between species. The story is being told to you by Hazel the child and give you an insight into everything that has happened because of the relationship between her parents. The story also follows some other characters as well as bounty hunters sent to kill the young couple. With the war between Alana planet and the Moon that Marko's people are from the relationship between the two is forbidden and so they are now on the run but they wouldn't have made it far without the help of some other cleaver supporting characters.


Rating:






Thoughts: I love this series and I flew through it rather quickly. I got them from the library because I wasn't sure if I would like them as much as others have but I was wrong and now every volume that is out is now in my Amazon wishlist so I can own my own copies some day. I liked the story development and quickly learned the run of things as far as the war and such. The characters were very likeable even the villains. The art was also some of the best I have seen in a graphic novel and it was very appealing to the eye. Don't be turned off by the forbidden love, this is anything but your normal love story and it's full of action sure to capture the hearts of anyone who reads them!

WARNING: This graphic novel series is for adults and might not be suitable for younger people!








No comments:

Post a Comment