Friday, July 10, 2015

John Shaw's Guide to Digital Nature Photography MINI BOOK REVIEW!


                                                            Amazon ** Barnes&Noble



Title: John Shaw's Guide to Digital Nature Photography

Author: John Shaw

Published: Amphoto Books


 This was a great book that with John Shaw's help teaches you not only how to buy and use different types of cameras but also teaches you how to spot a moment for a perfect shot. This would be a great book for beginners who are interested in photography as it teaches you lots of useful information about different lenses and methods used to make great works of art. There is also a section about types of files such as JPEG ect. and different types of tripods. I was shocked at all the glorious information found within this tiny yet mighty book. I have been doing photography for a while now and this book even helped me learn a few new things that I didn't already know. I will be taking advice from this book when buying my next camera!



Rating:






Thoughts: I liked this book and even though I have been doing photography for a long time I learned a few new things about different types of cameras as well as different techniques when trying to capture the perfect shot.


Some of my photos are below:





No comments:

Post a Comment