Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Corrupted Kingdom by Jesse Galena MINI BOOK REVIEW!






                                                                   **  Amazon **


Title: The corrupted Kingdom

Author: Jesse Galena

Published: self Published



What if I told you that there is a promise of riches, cures, answers, and justice all at this one kingdom? The only problem is getting to them is easier said than done as the place is riddled with monsters and fears from those who enter. Would you still go?

This story follows different people as they make their way through to kingdom of fears to try and get what they always wanted. They aren't alone as ghosts. monsters, ghouls, and warriors chase them down. Now the question is if what they want is worth the risk of death or going mad inside this kingdom of darkness.



Rating:







Thoughts: I was given this book for an honest review. That being said I will say that I wasn't really a fan of this book. It was a quick read but I found it a bit confusing with the chapter titles and all the people that the book follows. It takes you a minute to figure out who you are with when the next part comes which at times was a little annoying. I will still give it a pretty good rating though since the editing was pretty good, the characters though could use a bit more information about them so they aren't just people that have been thrown into a story. I want characters that are developed / complex with back story that makes me feel like the people are real. Now that my thoughts are down I will say that if you are looking for a quick action adventure / horror story to read then pick this one up, don't let my opinions alone stop you if you if you find this book interesting as it's just my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment