Friday, November 11, 2016

Stranger Things BOOK TAG!










1. EPIC INTRO. The opening sequence of Stranger Things is amazing and really grabs your attention. Name a book that grabbed your attention from the first page 


I would have to say Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, that book had me hooked by page one.

















2. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. Name a fantasy world you would like to experience yourself.





This is going to sound really nerdy but I would love to experience the Marvel universe because who wouldn't want to live in a world with super heros.















3. SQUAD GOALS. When Eleven met Mike, Dustin, and Lucas it was a mostly perfect team. Name your favorite bookish group of friends.




Totally have to say Tessa, Will, and Jem from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. It just broke my heart when the series ended. 









4. ABC's & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS. Joyce Byers goes mad with grief after Will goes missing. Name your favorite mentally unhinged character from a book.




I actually had to take moments away from this book because of the horror that was instilled on the people in this book. Hitler and the Nazis from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak....the saddest part is that even though this book is a work of fiction the horror that was cause by Hitler was real which makes the whole thing even worse. 










5. THE UPSIDE DOWN. Name a book that was the opposite of what you expected.




I picked this book up because I heard it was what the local book club was reading. The cover looked quite girly so I figured I was in for a barbie doll type of romance book. The book I speak of is The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and boy was I wrong on that assumption. Learn from me everyone never judge a book on cover art alone.













6.  MAD SCIENTISTS. Dr. Brenner likes to get freaky with humanity. Name the freakiest dystopian government you can think of. 





Panem from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I mean they force children to kill each other and not only that but they force everyone including the children's parents to watch as they kill each other.














7.  DEMOGORGON. Name a scary bookish creature that you would not want to come through your walls.



Just one of the Magister's animatronic soldiers from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare is enough to give me a heart attack let alone an entire army of them.
















8. CLIFFHANGER ENDING. Name a book that left you wanting more. 






The ending to the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer was so abrupt and lacking that I felt like I had wasted all my time reading the series because I was left wanting and unsatisfied. I mean come on with that lack of a war I mean AAAAAAAA!  *throws book across the room*

No comments:

Post a Comment