Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Universe of Us by Lang Leav MINI BOOK REVIEW!






                                                               Amazon ** Barnes & Noble







Title: The Universe of Us


Author: Lang Leav


Published: Andrews McMeel Publishing





Anyone who has ever been in love knows what it is like to lose. Some may still be waiting on true love to find them. When it does you will know because at that very moment the world will stop turning and nothing will matter but that one moment which you will hold onto for the rest of your life.


The Universe of Us is a book of poetry that will make you lose, love, and deal with the ache of loneliness all in just 219 pages. The poems in this book allows you to take a peek in another persons universe and maybe just maybe it will make you more in tune to your own. So join me and all the others that have braved the walk through a lovers universe and finish with more insight than you started out with.




Rating:





Thoughts: I got lucky when I won this book in a contest even though I didn't know it at the time. Not only does this book have the soft buttery cover style that I like so much but it is full of poetry that take you from sadness to love in a short amount of time. Poetry that fits ones taste is hard to find but I will tell you now that you should give this one a chance but I will warn you that you might fall in love with this book and end up buying the others that Lang Leav has written. I know I will be adding them to my wish list.


                                         MY FAVORITE POEM IN THE BOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment